- Paper. I can recommend a HP940C printer manual, but guess anything made out of paper would do just as well 😉
- Procion dye. Super vivid colors. I used Magenta and Yellow.
- Brusho. (Or any ink). I chose Brusho for it’s intense colors
- Spray inks – like dylusions or Ranger color wash. Or any ink in a spray bottle
- Water – spray bottle or brushed on to merge colors
- About a week for inter-page drying and adding ink/dye to the uncolored bits. Building up the colors in stages prevents murky colors
- Sunshine and a washing line for quicker drying (optional)
- Suspended expectations. This project steers itself!
Here are some of the results…….
(More on how this came into being here)
4 thoughts on “Happy endings”
Oh wow! That’s amazing all those bright colours make me smile.
Knowing that it’s a printer manual does my heart good. So many times consulted and cast aside in despair! now breathing new life (a new persona?) into the beast. Aah, thank you!
yeah, way more “useful” now than it probably ever was as a manual! And certainly a lot prettier. : )