Big thank you to lovely blogger Not just a Mummy for the nomination. Here’s the deal:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog
- Tell 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award
- I’m fascinated by science, metaphysics and spirituality; I beleive in the power of positive thinking
- I passed my driving test first time, aged 29.
- I’m an avid recycler/upcycler. I will eke every last bit of use and goodness out of pretty much anything. I actually shudder a little at the word ‘disposable’
- I have an 18 yr old cat named ‘The Woozle’. She’s creaky and grumbles a LOT, but I love her all the same
- I’m hoping to go back to school in september to begin a degree in fine art
- Almost all my socks are stripey. There’s something about stripey socks makes me happy.
- Curiouser and curiouser, Alice in Wonderland is my fictional alter ego. (Well, one of them)
Srsly? I’d love to, but I’m still a bit new here and haven’t met as many blogs as I’d like. 15? Holy Shmoly! Gonna skip this part for a while, but as I find new blogs of great loveliness I promise I’ll let you know. Deal? Cool! 🙂
8 thoughts on “One Lovely Blogger”
Eph, fantastic that you plan to begin a degree in Fine Art – would that be a BFA or? You will do very well although it’s a huge amount of work – at least my BFA was.
We share a love for Alice although she is not my alter ego but my anima, (perhaps it’s the same?). Wonderland was apparently the first book read to me and I insisted that it be the only book read to me for years. Congrats again for the award….
Ah, dear Alice! So moften I find myself either too big to get throught the door or too tiny to reach the key to open the door! It’s a lifelong fave of mine as well. We must have good taste! 😉
So moften? *Often*!!
How’s this for synchronicity – just read that today is Alice’s 150th birthday!
ill be doing an art degree in september too, thanx for the link 🙂
how exciting is that! I did a foundation course in art n design 2 years ago n was gonna go straight on to the degree, but they cancelled the course cos lack of numbers. Fingers crossed this time!
congrats! And yay to stripey socks and reusing!
YAY! thank you! x