I posted this image on Instagram recently, with the question: what color do you think this painting is? (clue: it isn’t actually grey!)
At the time I write this to you, no one has guessed. So the challenge remains open: what color do you think it is?
Comment below, or email me your answer, the first person who guesses the color wins a half price place in my upcoming color adventure: TWELVTY 2018. Just £48 instead of the usual £97. Lawks!!
Which leads me to the next part of this post, speaking of color adventures:
a Gift for you: “TWELVTY XTRA”
While I was busy in researching color for the TWELVTY program, there was one aspect I came back to with each color, with increasing fascination, the way that colors behave (and misbehave) in each other’s company.
It really lit up my imagination.
So much so, I wanted to share some of the magic I uncovered with you. So I’ve created a mini ecourse all about color combining.
- Every day for one week I’ll send a chapter in the story of color combining.
- The story is illustrated with paintings created using only 2 or 3 colors.
- I’m looking at combinations you might not have explored before, to open up new ideas.
- We’ll investigate the mood and memories attached to the colors.
- I’ll show you exclusive video demonstrations of the process I use to make them.
- I’ll share some insights I picked up along the way in my adventure around the color wheel.
- All this is for FREE – for YOU!
Whatever your creative field – be it painting, art journaling, photography – home decoration or cake decoration – digital, textile, film or fashion – there’s something here for you!
Sign up here and I’ll email you as soon as it’s available later in the month:
Your email is utterly safe to me. I’ll send you a little welcome note with my ebook all about color. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at any time.